Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stay Tuned

I'm really wanting to do some more work and develop this blog, but I've been a little busy lately. All of this is culminating in me being out of the country through next week for a mission trip. However, once I'm back, I think I'll be able to slip into a routine. Here's some of my goals for the blog and my Lego hobby in general.
  • Keep looking at other peoples MOCs and posting about design ideas and processes from my favorite creations.
  • I'm hoping to start making some MOCs myself in the near future, so hopefully I will start posting about those soon.
  • I'm experimenting with making some LDD and POV-RAY tutorials on YouTube. I just find that visual tutorials like that work better than trying to explain them in a blog post.
  • and, of course, continuing on with Project 10179.
So stay tuned and I will try to get into a nice rhythm once I'm back in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Collector Blog Directory HyperSmash.com blogville.us